Thursday, March 1, 2007

Idol - Top Ten Women

Well, it was really nice of the women to come out and suck so badly this week, thus taking some pressure off the men.

Gina Glocksen – Alone You, Gina Glocksen, are no Carrie Underwood.

Alaina Alexander – Not Ready To Make Nice Wow. Just wow. Incredibly bad.

LaKisha Jones – Midnight Train To Georgia One of my very favorite songs, ever since I was a kid. When it was new. Did I mention I was old? Anyway, a favorite song, but an incredibly lackluster performance.

Melinda Doolittle – My Funny Valentine Remember how Constantine was on the verge of running away with Season Four after his version of this and Bohemian Rhapsody? If only he had sung more songs like this, or at least as well as he sung this. It would also be nice if Melinda had sung this as well as Constantine sang it. But she didn’t. It’s probably the best performance of the night, but that’s not saying much.

Antonella Barba – Because You Loved Me Well, as the events of the past week has shown, singing is nowhere near the best thing she does with her mouth.

Jordin Sparks – Reflections Wake me when it gets interesting.

Stephanie Edwards – Dangerously In Love Still not interesting.

Leslie Hunt – Feeling Good I didn’t enjoy this song last night when AJ did it. I don’t enjoy it now, either.

Haley Scarnato – Queen Of The Night More like handmaid of the night.

Sabrina Sloan – All The Man That I Need Well, at least the night ended on a boring note. No reason to change things this far into it.

No comments: