Monday, February 19, 2007

Notes On The Read More Link - Update

The "Read More" button is a nice feature, allowing us to post small posts on the main page and larger posts with a portion on the main page and the rest of the post a click away. Unfortunately, at the moment a "Read More" shows up at the bottom of each post even if there is no "Read More". We are working to get this bug out. Out bug, out! In the meantime, if you click a "Read More" and there is no more to be read, assume you have read the entirety of the post.

UPDATE - Problem solved. Yay technology!

2 comments:

Kimmah said...

read more is an impressive feature. I want it.

Dweeze said...

Jolene actually found the code. Email me at Dweeze.Sandbox@gmail and I can send it on.

Actually, email me anyway, cause I have a question for you.